WP Rate Anything Plugin
WP Rate Anything will help you setup a rating system for posts, pages and all custom post types in your WordPress blog.
– You can integrate into your blog post or page using shortcodes
– Responsive Design
– No more page refresh – uses AJAX dynamic loading data
– You can rate in Half Stars
– Filters HTML Attributes.
– Includes a Sessionless captcha to prevent robots from spamming your website pages
– Includes AJAX pagination, with up to 5 posts to display per page (Customizable on the PRO Version which is coming soon!)
– NO ads, NO popups, NO spam data, and NO external links
– Makes use of the latest Bootstrap and JQuery UI for better user experience
– Very easy to use and integrate
– Manage ratings from within your WordPress dashboard
– Makes use of the Bootstrap Star Rating Plugin
– Available for both members and non-members.
– Compatible with most browsers ( Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and IE 9+)
Frequently Asked Questions
How to display the Rating Form in my blog post or page?
You can call the rating form by using this shortcode:
How to display the Overall Average Rating of a post or page?
Embed this shortcode anywhere in your Blog Post / Page, preferably at the bottom of your content:
For example, we want pull out the Overall Average Rating of this page, this is how it will look like:
How to display the Rating Form within my page template?
Place this PHP code in your page template:
<!--?php echo do_shortcode('[cvf_rate_anything_form]'); ?-->
Example usage within the loop:
<div class="inner-box content no-right-margin darkviolet"><!--?php if ( have_posts() ) while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?-->
<div id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?><p>">>
<!--?php the_content(); ?-->
<!--?php echo do_shortcode('[cvf_rate_anything_form]'); ?<br ?--> <!--?php edit_post_link('<br ?-->
How to prevent the rating form from appearing on a specific page?
You can do something like this:
if(basename(get_permalink()) != 'contact-us'):
The above code will exclude the page “contact-us”,
Note: This method only works if you are using Pretty Permalinks (http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Permalinks)