Outline of Features
● ● ●
Single Page Application (SPA)
The system fits on a single web page with dynamic actions without refreshing the page. Since single-page applications don’t update the entire page but only required content, they significantly improve a website’s speed. Most resources (HTML/CSS/Scripts) are only loaded once throughout the lifespan of an application. Only data is transmitted back and forth.
Managing your ecommerce store or marketplace becomes much easier. Our system enables you to manage users, orders, payments and more, in a streamlined way.
Database and Server is hosted by Google
Speed is very important when it comes to delivering a successful online store. Cloud Firestore is built on Google infrastructure — it scales automatically, for even the largest apps. So rest assured that it will deliver a consistent performance at any time of the day.
Responsive Web Design (RWD)
Built using the latest version of Bootstrap 4, the system offers a simple yet beautiful user interface that enable users to easily navigate to different pages and filter content. The design fits perfectly in Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices.
To buy our ecommerce system, you just have to pay once and license is yours for the lifetime. Once purchased, you can modify the system as per your requirements be it design or functionalities.
Cloud Firestore bills you for ever query operation you perform, so it’s important to keep amount of queries to minimal. The application is designed in a way that only the necessary queries are executed.
Product Catalogue System
Enable sellers to upload products in less time and helps the owner run the marketplace without compromising on speed with increasing number of sellers or products.
Built using 100% open source technologies
Our multi-vendor e-commerce solution can be easily installed on your website (hosting server) to help you handle multiple suppliers. And due to open source code, hook-based modular architecture and impressive flexibility, you are able to change the look and feel of your web store in a matter of a few steps.
Realtime has become a popular strategy that big companies use to deliver the most updated data to their users. The system ensures that users viewing information on the site will get updated in realtime when changes are made.
● ● ●
Login, Registration and Account
- Login using your Email and Password, or social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and Google. You can also manage your sign-in methods from your account page.
- Seamless account registration. You can register as seller or customer.
- Includes a Forgot Password and Reset Password.
- Create, Update and Delete products seamlessly.
- Manage product gallery images. There’s no limit on the number of images you can upload. You can also set a featured image for each product.
- Ability to add a Sale Price. If set, the sale price will be the value of the product the user will pay when checking out the product.
- Ability to set the Shipping Method (per item). Currently there are 3 shipping methods included— Free Shipping, Shipping Options and Local Pickup. Simply select the type of shipping you want to offer for your product. Shipping options have 3 methods included — Standard shipping, Expedited Shipping and Same Day Delivery, users will be able to select one from any of these methods only if you make them available.
- Ability to search and filter your products by Category, Price, and Sale Items.
- Ability to restock — you can input the number of items you have in your inventory. The stock is automatically deducted when user buy products.
- Any change made to the products, such as name change, or stock deduction, etc., are reflected to the customer screen right away.
- Ability to manage orders in real time, orders will automatically appear on your screen as soon as they are placed by the buyer.
- Only one order is created when customers buy products from multiple sellers all at once. And when sellers view the order, only the products they own will show to the screen.
- Sellers can add their personal notes and set a status for their orders — these information are only visible to the seller.
- Get notified when the customer cancels the order.
- When an order is cancelled, the quantity purchased is added back to the stock of the product.
- View past orders which includes all the actual information at the time of the purchase, such as Billing Address, Payment Option selected, and the list of products purchased.
- Orders can be cancelled by the customer only if the order is in “Pending” or “On Hold” state. If multiple sellers are involved in the order, it can no longer be cancelled if one of the sellers set the status of the order to “Pending” or “On Hold”.
- Delete user accounts including their data — orders, cart items and products.
- Set user permissions.
- Update site general settings such as Site Name, Site Logo and Currency.
- Modify product settings — pagination display count and manage product categories
- Update checkout settings which includes instructions for Bank Transfer and Cash On Delivery that will show up on the Thank you page after the customers place their order.
Setup and Installation
● ● ●