ASP.NET MVC is one of the best web frameworks out there to develop secure, fast, enterprise web applications. The team at Microsoft is constantly working on the development of the product and updates being pushed to the framework has always been very well tested and dependable. What I have here is a simple E-commerce application built on MVC 5, which includes a catalog, a user authentication module, product management module and cart module. This Web Application is solely designed for developers, it can be used as a base for building a more sophisticated E-commerce System.
- Multi Vendor E-commerce – customers can register for an account and be able to upload and sell their products.
- Fully functional Cart System
- User Authentication and Account management.
- Create Product, Edit Product, and Manage Products
- Bulk upload product images, delete product images, and Set Features image of a product,
- User products and Catalog filtering which includes: Per Page Display, Search, Ordering, Sorting and Pagination.
- Word class inline image slider with zooming and panning functionality.
- WYSIWYG rich text editor for writing content
- Responsive web design – utilizes Bootstrap 3.
- All actions are processed via AJAX for better performance.
- Add Product
- Edit Product
- Manage Products
- Product List
- Single Product View
- Wish List
- Ratings and Reviews
- Payment Gateway Integration
How do I get setup?
- Download the zip file
- Open Visual Studio then import the app.
- Run the app.
This product has been tested in a Windows machine, I wont be able to provide support if you’re running on other OS such as Mac, Ubuntu, etc.