ASP.NET MVC is one of the best web frameworks out there to develop secure, fast, enterprise web applications. The team at Microsoft is constantly working on the development of the product and updates being pushed to the framework has always been very well tested and dependable. What I have here is a simple E-commerce application built on MVC 5, which includes a catalog, a user authentication module and a product management module. This web application is 100% free to use, you can use it as base for building a more sophisticated Web Application.
You can view the repository on Github
- Add Product
- Edit Product
- Manage Products
- Product List
- Single Product View
- jQuery Form
How do I get setup?
- Clone/Download the repository from Github
- Open Visual Studio then import the app.
- Run the app.
I am a developer, can I contribute?
If you are a developer and you would like to contribute to this project, please follow my guidelines bellow:
- ALWAYS start a new branch before making changes to the codes
- Pull requests directly to the master branch will be ignored!
- Use a git client, preferably Source Tree or you can use git commands from your terminal, your choice!
- Many smaller commits are better than one large commit. Edit your file(s), if the edit does not break the code with things like syntax errors, commit. It is easier to reconcile many smaller commits than one large commit.
- When your feature or bug fix is ready, perform a pull request and notify email@example.com that your code is ready for review on Github.